Friday, November 2, 2007

Is it a T-Rex or baby?


The most exciting thing of the pregnancy happened today! We had a nine-week ultrasound and the pictures were incredible. For the first time, I actually felt the reality and gravity of having a child. This reality is exciting, yet scary. God is providing us with another life! So much responsibility is associated with leading and parenting another human being, so if you got any good parenting advice please send it my way.
I do have one question, though, is Heather is having a T-rex or baby? Let me know your thoughts!

3 comments:

Jacob Vanhorn said...

I vote that it is a baby. Unless Heather was fooling around with a T-Rex 9 weeks ago?

Dave T. said...

Wow! I remember the first time I saw Hudson on an ultra-sound. I cried and laughed. Way to go poppa. dt www.davetilma.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Will you guys find out if it's a boy or girl...or t-rex?? My oldest, Taylor, had a full head of hear around 20 weeks. You could even see it on the ultrasound!